Sustainable living

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about sustainable living
First of all, what is a sustainable life? For me, it's to live being conscious with the environment around you, so it's a lifestyle that is based on consciousness and this has consequences on the economy, the environment and in society.
I think it's very important that we realize that we are not doing things right, so that, we must observe our reality and this exercise is important to start changing the way we live. 
Living in a sustainable way not only brings benefits for us (in the present), but will also benefit future generations (our offspring). Therefore, sustainable living is also about stopping being so selfish and starting to be more empathetic.
I think we should be aware of the great negative impact that the current political and economic system has on our planet. Big industries like oil, mining, livestock, forestry, etc. are not environmentally conscious, I know it's very difficult for this to change quickly, but I think we can help make this change a little faster. We are powerful and can contribute to the construction of a better world with conscious citizens. 
Sustainable living is about think how to create new options for: resource extraction, use and optimization of these.
I know most of my words sound like a speech by a common politician, but I think it's an important topic to talk about.
Good bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A stage of my life

An important ceremony