My ideal job

Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about my ideal work ...

Well, first of all I must say that I'm studying anthropology with the aim of taking the mention of archaeology.

First, I'll tell you how I discovered archeology. Well, I've always loved history, but I saw that the only way to apply it was through pedagogy and the truth is that it's never caught a lot of attention to me (I've never seen myself as a teacher and I feel like I'm not good at it). So, I started looking for some discipline that was involved with the story and that's how I found archeology (and it was love at first sight).

The ideal job for me would be Indiana Jones type, traveling the world looking for hidden materialities of civilizations (clearly without the subject of being persecuted by some malevolent character or group). Now that I'm older (and as an anthropology student) my idea of ​​being Indiana Jones has been collapsing hahaha (although I'm hopeful) because obviously Indiana Jones is an idealization of being an archaeologist.
My ideal job as an archaeologist is in the field (in the excavation itself), I always see new discoveries of archaeological sites and I hallucinate with ever appearing in a newspaper or one of those scientific journals as an archaeologist in charge of the excavation of an archaeological site. I think salary is not very important to me, although it is an important factor because it takes money to live I think the love I have for this discipline is stronger than dirty money.

I think the archaeologist's work is very linked to constant travel and that's something I really like. One of my dreams is to tour all of Chile and I think this profession will help me with it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A stage of my life

An important ceremony

Sustainable living