The best Vacation ever

Hi guys, today I’m going to tell you about the best vacation ever.

When I was in my Junior year at high school with my grade we decided to go on a trip to visit the south of Chile and the city of Bariloche. Planning the trip caused many conflict between us and took a lot time to make the decision. Even so, we managed the situation and we were able to make the best choice and we have a wonderful time togheter. Money was a theme for us, it was hard to get to have enough money to pay the trip, we had to sell a lot, specially “completos” (hotdogs), with that we were able to financial support a big part of the trip. 

We started our tour in January 13rd, 2018. We spend a whole day on the highway until we made it to Bariloche (the day became short because we were listening to music, singing, playing and above all laughing a lot). We stayed there for 3 days, it was really fun to spend some good time as a group, in those days we met much more.

After being in Bariloche, we traveled to Puerto Varas. We had a great time here, as we already knew each other much better with my classmates and we made a lot of jokes.

For the first time in 3 years we were a group and every second of it was unforgettable.

Santiago the 22nd, it was really hard and sad to say goodbye to our classmates, despite being only 9 days, we created a new and really strong relationship. My best friends right now are the ones that I made in this trip, I had never talked to them before until that trip.


Here he left them a picture of Bariloche...



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A stage of my life

An important ceremony

Sustainable living