After graduating, what will I do?

Hi everybody!

Today I will tell you about what I plan to do after graduating from the anthropology degree with a mention in archaeology.

As everyone knows, what it is customary to do after graduating from an undergraduate course is to study a postgraduate.

And the truth is that I wasn't quite sure which postgraduate course I'd like to take, I never thought about it much. My idea was to graduate and exercise my career as fast as possible but, I realized that you have later academic degrees is very important because it helps you specialize in the topic of your interest and expand your job opportunities.

So, in the summer I started looking for some postgraduate course (or Master) I liked and I found a great universe of courses in different parts of the world. A lot courses I really liked them, so it was hard for me to decide for only one.  The one who caught my attention the most was the Master in Cultural Archaeology, who is offering by the University of Birmingham (England).

The program includes a great universe of themes, some of them: culture material, funeral archaeology, British and British European prehistory, Greek and Roman archaeology. In addition to areas such as: the environment, landscape, material culture, death and burial, age and gender, war, ritual and religion, archaeological theory and method.

The university offers two modalities: 1 full-time year and 2 years part-time. The modality I want to take is the 1-year full-time.

But, before I leave for England, I must work on improving my English because otherwise I think I will die.
Ver las imágenes de origen

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A stage of my life

An important ceremony

Sustainable living